THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Would you believe??? Yeah...we're still not in sync but it's all still good.

I really thought I would have had it down by now, but Life has not yet allowed for that. Evenso, it's all been running fairly nicely if not according to my ideal, which is still be ironed out. I had some curriculum that I thought was perfect before we started, but now I have decided to put it off for now. I will be working on some more fine-tuning later tonight. 

For now, let's just get to the what-we-did-today sort of thing:

The better part of this morning we weeded and slightly overhauled the fairy garden. I removed a small rose plant I had put in some years back as it had grown too big for the small space and made weeding around it bloody (small thorns but way sharp). I moved a daffodil plant...fingers crossed it doesn't now croak. 

Twirly-Whirly helped relocate some of our garden friends (the little statuary that, no doubt, like Weeping Angels,move when you're not looking (there are fey in the garden after all). They are not so dangerous as the WAs of course. 



Twirly-Whirly posing in front of the refreshed garden. She begged me to take a couple of pics herself so here they are:



 Then I took this one as I entered the house:

Well....they do some of it when we're not looking, but I can say the Twirly and I needed otter pops when we were through!


Now here is the funny part...when I went to download the pics from my camera to the computer look what I found!:




I don't know when she took these, but it was after I set my camera on my desk....lol....girl loose with camera....brought a smile to my day to say the least!

That's all for now!

0 comments: