It's only been a month since I last blogged...felt way longer...been a lot going on, I suppose to make it feel like more time has passed than just one month..
We are continuing to feel the new violin class is the right fit. I have been told I can even bring my cello and learn to play with the little cellist there. I have to get my cello into Sam Ash for tuning and tape markers for fingering.....learned we have not been properly rosining the bows too! I wish I had known of this resource a long while back, but whaddya gonna do? We had fun at the other class too...
CC is nearly over! How do more than 24 weeks (including the break times) go by so fast?
I am definitely tutoring in the fall..not only does it pay for Twirly's tuition but it's soooo much fun!
We goofed and forgot to leave Grady his drop of the dew on the night before St Pat's so we did it on the night of....by that time he must have really been sauced cus instead of leaving a small treat, he left TW a whole bunch of little candy bars and Boo-man got 3 huge McDs cookies! We had Ostara egg hunt indoors this year as it would seem The Rabbit couldn't see as well as last year and the grass was super wet...don't want the colors to run!
This month also saw what is for this Mom the Mind-Blower...my eldest turned 21...sigh...I can still feel what I felt that first time I got to see him...how I felt a hole in my heart of which I had been previously unaware was suddenly and gloriously filled, and I thought, "Whoa!!! I'm a MOM!!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!"
Well, he's all growed up now and I am very proud of him! If I stay on this thought any longer I'm gonna tear up sooooo...
...Himself is off work this week so there are no lessons...just her usual activities...so in the meanwhile today I am going to catch up on the memory books and set up the Holy Week display I didn't do Tuesday cus I thought we were going to the cabin but it's getting painted soooo now I have to catch up....again....lol.....as my former FiL used to say, "I'll be finished when I'm dead."
Ciao for now!
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Springing all over...
Posted by aflowerfairymom at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment