{Sigh....I came to this blogsite to post a speedy entry before I get really behind on things to discover the music player is no longer able to play! Urgh...half the essence of the blog is the music! I am going to have to figure out how to load an iPod playlist I suppose since PLaylist.com no longer supports itself properly. Just another unexpected change! This won't make any difference to the physical memory book, which is completely behind, but it was one of the whimsy bits that made the blog feel like a Flower Fairy Garden, and now for the moment, it's gone..sorry those who enjoyed it.}
I got a little behind on this blog, but it worked out for the better....I have ended up making changes to our summer plans so I am glad I didn't post it all only to retract. But first, I must acknowledge the End of First Grade.
Isn't it funny how we can say how big they seem at each age and yet one day we look back and declare how little they were?! (more blog later...must work on paperwork now...Happy Litha!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment