THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 9, 2012

Time for Tea cus I am Toast! :-

Missed Friday Fun at Madrona Marsh today owing to an overlong trip to the dentist for The Teenager...oy...missed getting breakfast at home and the Twirly ate half of the snack I took to the dentist so I got a headache that going to the chiro helped with some. Between dropping Gamer off at school and hitting the chiro, I managed to swing by Kids Double Time and get The Boo-man another pair of shorts plus Perry the Platypus swim trunks and two swimsuits for Twirly-Whirly...score! Later tonight we have ballet dress rehearsal at 530 and actual show at 7. First time on a big stage! The same stage she saw Sleeping Beauty danced by the South Bay Ballet!! Lessons planned will have to be re-ordered for next week (where's the whiteout???) I'm toast right now and she's also been invited to a b'day party tomorrow from 11-3: Tutus, tiaras, and tea! no boys allowed....wondering what to do with the Boo that long....

0 comments: