THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 30, 2011

Spoon!!!!! (er) School!!!!!

Sorry...the Tick fan in me...lol.

I *thought* I would have had a better grip this Autumn than last year. Note to self: do not allow the chaos of August to run so far into September. ;)
Though in a way Twirly-Whirly got her start on First Grade back on September 4th when she began free violin lessons at a local park, we had out first day of instruction on the 19th. It was a lovely beginning sandwiched between some hecticity in our family. 






I drew her a welcome sign, we had  a nice nature walk around the block, did Circle Time, and then she did some copywork (as seen in photo). Since that first day, we have begun GEMS again (AWANA began the week before), and have been back to Friday Fun at the Marsh. We are also doing soccer (ballet will wait till next session), and found out that though our local library is under renovation, they are still holding storytimes so we have added that back to our schedule...which may mean I will need to let go of a Bible study I began in order to have the right amount of time throughout the week for school. (It sorta knocked me off track. I think I will just hope they do the one I signed up for on a Sunday morning someday. Mid-week stuff just doesn't jive for us.)

We also have been busy at some day park days with a homeschool group. Very fun! 


 We have had a few adventures this week too, but I am going to save those for tomorrow to recount...it's late, but I just had to get something posted!

0 comments: